Hello,

We have a client that uses F-Secure Computer Protection Premium & F-Secure Server Protection Premium. The ConnectWise virus scan configs already have four F-Secure entries but they don't work because they are looking at a registry key that doesn't exist anymore. When I look at the registry and what it looks like now compared to the past, they are nothing alike and I'm having a hard time configuring a new one (I'm just creating a blanket config - so far, the server and the computer AV match for install location)

This is what I have so far. I have confirmed that the definition location is right since it pointed me in that area on a Windows 10 machine and confirmed it's the same on the server side but for some reason, I can't get the virus scanner to show F-Secure so I know the Program Location is wrong in someway

F-Secure.PNG.029c60ba515074de433bd5e6145877b7.PNG

Does anyone have a working virus scan config or can help point me in the right direction?

Study this page if you haven't already, and pay attention to the ap process and the * - https://docs.connectwise.com/ConnectWise_Automate/ConnectWise_Automate_Documentation/060/040

If you are getting a different av, vs a blank av, then it will likely be another definition taking priority over this one. Remove the av of you can. 

Make sure you update config after you make new ones, and I suggest using the Web to check how it's going. The control centre needs cache reloaded and what not after making new ones, the Web can make the procedd a little easier. 

Edited by Jacobsa

@Jacobsa Perfect! This worked out. I didn't know about doing the ECHO/DIR commands and I found the culprit was the Program location and the log/text file for the definition file.

This is what I have that works in case anyone needs a blanket F-Secure AV virus scan config

F-Secure.PNG.d4ffc7f7fcb30ab08a2d3b9d62537f38.PNG