Automate Script to force Windows Update

I have chatted with Automate support and they have repeatedly given me the Scripts/Maintenance/Patching/Install All Approved Patches response when I ask for help running a script to force Windows Updates to run.  But it doesn't appear to do anything.  Does anyone have an Automate script that I can push to client systems that will actually force a Windows update and then reboot the system.  I am not a scripter....but I have been piecing some together for app installs and removals.  I just want to make sure I get this one right. 

Thank you.

There's a script function Patch Install All to install approved updates.

Are the updates approved in Patch Manager (showing Approve on the PC's Patching tab/view)?

If you're not using Patch Manager then look at USOClient.exe for Windows 10 or wuauclt on older versions.  Not sure how to know it's done to reboot though.

There are also some powershell modules out there, in the gallery, that will download and install patches, and reboot if needed. You could just write a script to call them. Then it has nothing to do with automate.