vagabond

Consultant references

Seems like forever since I was a part of this community. Looks like it's come a long way since ##ltgeeks on IRC! I just posted this over at Reddit and thought this may be a good place to ask too:

Doing regular consulting work for MSPs, I get asked occasionally to recommend someone for LT help. These tend to be MSPs in the $1M to $5M range - large enough to know they need to do something, but not enough to yet have a properly trained FTE focused on automation. Typically, they're looking for some combination of one-time cleanup, full automation management, and ongoing supplemental support for an existing FTE.

There are plenty of solo consultants that come up in searches here and the broader Internet, but I'm more interested in hearing from customers. Have you used someone for those sorts of services that you found beneficial?

@qcomer Has done great things for our MSP, with basically a full managed service agreement to manage our ConnectWise Suite.  I'd strongly recommend him for this type of work.  Similar type size to what you are talking about.  I think he is active on here also.    

@qcomer would be my go-to. I'm very comfortable with Automate (and full SCAM stack) as I've been using it for 6 years+. I still learn stuff from him every day. He's the only one I'd trust with our Automate instance.