Hi,

Since patch 9 was installed all monitors under serviceplans->Windows servers->Server roles are gone!?

Here is one example under Windows severs core services->Domain Controllers

image.thumb.png.c2cb70b7a70bf15ae4e723a74ff93843.png

Anyone else facing this?

And how can we get everything back?

Thanks!

I just checked ours and they (all of the ones that we have added) are still present.  note: last week we install patch 2020.9.308 and this week we did the .310 patch.  So far the only adverse effects that we have is the "LabTech Solution Center Service Monitor" will not start - which we have found out is a known issue and support is working on...

Created a support ticket on this to our local CW Automate support.

They did instruct us to do some actions and now we have no monitors at ANY group left.

Not even the ones we created our selfs. 

Anyone have any idea on how to get them back?

Tried to just reapply the patch again without any luck.

Thanks.

Anyone know how Automate handels a restore 1.5 week back?

Thinking of CW manage integration and other 3rd party intigrations.

Will there be any problem to restore the server 1.5 week back in time?

If its no way to get the monitors back again I guess we need to restore it to before we patched to patch9.

Thanks.

Haven't restored that far back but I have restored.  Manage specifically normally just syncs PC counts and if configured companies/contacts.  Do you have CWA creating a lot of tickets, a la Ignite?  I'm not sure how Manage handles syncing tickets between the two, for instance if ticket 1001 in Automate is now a completely different ticket/company/etc.  That would be a question to ask I think.

Do you have one of the nightly database exports they can pull the monitors from?

@aXz It's definitely possible to restore, but I'd advise grabbing the nightly DB zip file backup (as @SteveYates suggests) if you have it and selectively importing only that table. If you're a single server then it's also not a big issue to restore the whole VM -- but if you're a split server your web service passwords will be out of sync (fixable with the right tools). 

• 2 weeks later...