Does anyone know of a resource for Pre-made Probe Templates?

I am only now starting to get into Monitoring of Hardware and am realizing that it is a pain to set everything up.

I'm hoping this will bounce the topic because it would be very helpful cataloging all of the assets.

The only known resource for this right now is the LabTech Marketplace. If we can get enough people on board who would like to share their probe template configurations, we can look into opening a new section.

Ugh... I wish the MIB collector on another thread and this thread were moving forward. I can find precious little documentation on the MIB's for HP Procurve stuff and I really want to setup some monitoring but alas.. so little time so little documenation.

Whatever happened to this inititive? Someone was collecting SNMP and template information but I haven't seen anything come of it.

With LT10 there's a significant update in the Solutions Center with additional templates, groups, searches, etc. I haven't had a chance to look much of it over yet though.

The network devices group seems to be pretty sweet. but what is required to get these things to work. I have been beating my head against the wall for days trying to get monitoring working against the iLO card in my Gen8 HP Server.

On 3/12/2015 at 10:14 AM, Brandon said:

Here's a partial list of what you can expect: :)

9mNmQDs.png

Brandon,

I just realized that you built all these groups. Would you be willing to share your HP iLO monitors? The HP Gen 10 servers no longer have System Management so we are trying to get monitoring going through iLO response but aren't getting a lot of hardware items showing inside the Virtualization Manager.

Thank you in advance,

Brett

Edited by bwoodley
adjusting comment due to epiphany.