DNSMN

McAfee SaaS Custom Tab

Hello,

I'm trying to setup a custom tab for our clients McAfee SasS web portals (TabType-WebPage). A problem i'm running into is that some clients are on portal.mxlogic.com and some are console.mxlogic.com. To specify this by client, I created a EDF under the Client/Info tab and called it McAfeeSaaS. I've inserted the URL specific to the client as above and am trying to call this URL from the Custom Tab URL field with a variable. Nothing seems to come up as desired. Can someone advise how I make this happen?

Thanks in advance!

That did it thanks! Only problem is McAfee has a bunch of js scripts running on their portal pages. There's a bunch of "Object doesn't support property or method" errors trying to run it inside of LabTech window. Some areas are accessible but others not without errors on the page. Also doesn't appear to be a way to pass the username/password on to the portal so it auto logs in. What web browser does LabTech use? My local default? Is there anyway to get it to remember logon credentials like a regular web browser does?

There is a thread around here on how to make Labtech use Google Chrome I think. LT uses IE be default. Not sure if there is a way to auto pass the username and password.