Cubert

"Flu Shot" Antivirus & Malware plugin for LabTech

Cubert, Can you share the dataview that you use to at the client level to show all computers scanned. I want a quick way to see ALL scan results across all clients. I can make a dataview, but I am hoping to save some time and modify the one you have already created for the client level view.

Now there were several exe's after installing 7zip, and I just renamed one 7za.exe

could that be why it is not unzipping?

ok I figured it out I believe...

All I had to actually do is copy over 7za.exe from the ltsvc root location to ltshare/transfer/software.

I did not know. Definitely getting further in the extracting... because it is extracting at all :)

First i want to Thank you. GREAT work !

I have additional ideas would like to share.

Everything is working perfect, but there is nothing like "Clean Quarantine" in there, for this reason i created a simple script to remove files in Quarantine folder

del /F /S /Q /A "C:\Windows\LTSvc\FluShot\Quarantine\*.*"

Then, when i was waiting for scan to finish (looking every few minutes to script info, or plugin's log is not a good idea for us:) ) I created a monitor to email me when scan is done, with the result how many viruses found.

Table: plugin_sw_flushot_screenings
Field: VirusFound
Condition: GreaterThan
Result: 0 

Then when i ran on many computers, I added in additional Condition field:

'plugin_sw_flushot_screenings.VirusRemoved'='plugin_sw_flushot_screenings.VirusFound'

With "Send Fail After Success" configuration, to notify me when viruses found but not removed, and success email after removing them.

Thanks again.

We noticed a few bugs in this plugin, 1 being the config fails to apply all the time to end systems so although you set to do a quick or a deep it still only did a quick.

We are revisiting this plugin shortly and will be making some updates to improve it.

Hi Cubert,

Trying to install this and I am getting the two "Instance not set to reference of an object" as outlined earlier in this thread.

Following all the instructions did not fix the problem.

I've checked my tables, and none were created. Ive found the scripts to create the Configs and logs, but the third table is still missing.

Can you please post the SQL to create this remaining table?

Steve.

did you not restart the LT DB Agent? That should recreate any lost tables. If that fails for you let me know and I will dig out the SQL code for you

did you not restart the LT DB Agent? That should recreate any lost tables. If that fails for you let me know and I will dig out the SQL code for you

Dbagent restart has successfully recreated missing tablesNow I am getting a Licensing error on the Emmisot scanner - I thought this s a free command line scanner:

59ec9439c55a4_FluShotLicense.PNG.963e0dba2aa00b9fd5582e3467840e42.PNG

Interesting, did you try it manually on pc? run the commanline scanner and see what it is spitting out as the issues. They may have changed the scanner in resent versions.

Thanks so much for the awesome plugin!

I'm running into an issue where log files aren't generating, but scans seem to be running properly. Any thoughts?

Interesting, did you try it manually on pc? run the commandline scanner and see what it is spitting out as the issues. They may have changed the scanner in resent versions.

Thanks Cubert. I attempted a manual scan from the CMD tab in LT, and everything worked fine. Scan completed normally. Still can't run a scan from the plugin.

Steve.

Interesting, did you try it manually on pc? run the commandline scanner and see what it is spitting out as the issues. They may have changed the scanner in resent versions.

Thanks Cubert. I attempted a manual scan from the CMD tab in LT, and everything worked fine. Scan completed normally. Still can't run a scan from the plugin.

Steve.

Got this figured out.

The Emisoft Command Line Scanner will only work on WORKSTATION operating systems. Running the scanner on a server gives the invalid license error.

Oh yes, forgot about that.. The scanner will not scan for free a server. This is a limitation of the scanner application.

I probably did something wrong installing the plugin but I keep getting an error

Parameters: Software\7za.exe|c:\windows\ltsvc\FluShot\7za.exe

Output: ERR Could not Download file /Transfer/Software\7za.exe

I probably did something wrong installing the plugin but I keep getting an error

Parameters: Software\7za.exe|c:\windows\ltsvc\FluShot\7za.exe

Output: ERR Could not Download file /Transfer/Software\7za.exe

Make sure you have a copy of the 7za.exe tool in your Transfer\Software folder

total noob question. Where is the Transfer\Software folder?

Your LT server C Drive\LTShare\Transfer\Software

Hey Cubert,

I did installed the latest FluShot plugin 1.3.3, but still i cannot able to save the config. Did all troubleshooting as per this blog advice. Restarted DB agents, cleared Labtech cache folder/plugin, close/reopen labtech..etc but no help.

Checked those 3 tables, it exist in database.

`plugin_sw_flushot_config`

`plugin_sw_flushot_logs`

`plugin_sw_flushot_screenings`

And the scan results are successfully populated in the `plugin_sw_flushot_logs`.

Can you please help me on fixing the config save NOT WORKING part?

Thank you!

Praga