JBarnesCMC

ConnectWise Dashing intergration

Has anyone gotten ConnectWise connection working?

I'm struggling with mine, and that might mostly be due to me not really being a SQL guy.

I would like to be able to get an open ticket count per board; Total Aged Tickets (Greater than 10 days) and a Total Hours per Tech dashes;

I think these Dashbaords are better than the HUDs by LT or any other paid dashing company. I give you guys great Kudos to all involved in this project!

Thanks,

Jeremy Barnes

CMC Network Solutions

You would have to have it communicate to the SQL server. If you have that then I could give you a couple of SQL queries that would work for you:

Open Tickets per Board:

Select *

From SR_Service

Where SR_Status_Recid <> or SR_Status_RecID <>

I might not be doing sometihng right, when I put in 62 as completed, and 97 as closed, it didn't run...

now on my MS SQL Report builder I came up with somehting more like this, but it doesn't work either:

SELECT count(*) FROM dbo.v_rpt_Service WHERE v_rpt_Service.Closed_Flag != 'True' and v_rtp_Service.Board_Name = "Help Desk"

Did you have any luck with this? I'd really like to get some Dashing integration.

I'd love to be able to display a LIST of open tickets in a service board and their priority/status!

ConnectWise should be coming out with some sort of dashboard release in 2014.5 I believe. What are you trying to complete JBarnes? It looks like you are telling the query to give you a count of tickets where the closed flag does not equal true.

Using the LT Plugin to pull CW stuff kspooner.

ins.jvernon, Yes that is pretty much what I'm trying to accomplish, basicaly, pull the # of open tickets on a specific board.

(This is a board on my team's CW)

SELECT count(*) FROM dbo.SR_SERVICE where SR_Board_RecID='37' AND SR_Status_RecID != 'closed_status_id_here'

Since its the LT plugin, I believe you have to have the login creds before that statement.

to find the board ID's

SELECT SR_Board_RecID, Board_Name FROM SR_Board